background

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Welcome Mia Grace!


Big Brother Jake is thinking ..... hmm this may not be be so bad as long as she doesn't play with my toys and I'm sure I can get her to love the Cubbies as much as I do.
Here's Mia getting ready to go home for the first time.

My friend Rochelle and her husband Ross welcomed a little girl, Mia Grace, to the world on October 25th. She is healthy and mom is doing great as well. As you can see big brother Jake is very excited about the new addition to his family and I'm sure he will be a big help for mommy and daddy - once he adjusts to all the changes that are soon to come for him. Rochelle and Ross are such great parents that I have no doubt that they will help him through this exciting change at home. We miss you Rochelle!
P.S. Everyone knows how much I love the name Grace and someday I hope to have a little girl as cute as Mia who we will name Grace or Gracie!!!

No comments: