background

Saturday, October 11, 2008

I love fall!!!

Everyone knows how much I love fall especially because fall colors are my absolute favorite - I can't get enough of the browns, oranges, reds, and Burgundy's. If you've ever been to my house you know that every room reflects my love of fall colors and my love for leaves as well. I have leaves in every room and I just can't get enough.

We just finished our media room downstairs and it of course includes a leaf rug and leaf pillows on the sofas. Our living room upstairs, dining room, kitchen, and now the bedroom all have the leaf design going on as well.

During my "staycation" this week I spent lots of time decorating for Halloween and fall. In addition we took a trip to the Didier Farms pumpkin patch and what an awesome place it was especially with the 70 degree weather. We bought lots of pumpkins, mums, and even a hale bale for our fall decoration in front of our house.

Also I love baking especially when it comes to anything pumpkin! I was at my neighbor's brother in law's house last week and his fiance made some Pumpkin Whoopie Pies that were to die for. I love it so much that I'd be happy to share the recipe from Rachel Ray because it is probably even better than the carrot cake that I am known for making.

No comments: