background

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Very Merry Christmas (Almost)

Unfortunately David came down with the flu this year on Christmas Day and was down and out for 24 hours with a high fever, achy all over, and congestion. All he wanted was to head back home to his bed for some much needed rest. He forgot his pillow at his mom's house and I thought he was going to have a breakdown, being the nice wife I am, I gave him mine. We managed to open up our gifts late on Christmas Night after he got up the energy to unwrap gifts and he even managed to smile for a few photos.

My two babies on Christmas Day

Tanner got some new "bling" from Santa. Look at his tan Coach collar.


We spent Christmas Eve in Freeport with my family and Katie had a great time opening up all of her gifts but as you can see, she was very tired. She needed a nap so that she could be well rested for the next round of gift opening.


My mom definitely was in the Christmas spirit - reindeer antlers and all!

We went to my aunt and uncle's house later that afternoon and spent some time with my cousin Bailee. She had a great time playing with Katie and you can tell that she loves having other kids around to play with.

Our last Christmas was on Saturday with the Anderson's. We got to spend time with Amanda who moved to Vermont with her father earlier this year. Thom wasn't able to make it back for the holidays this year and he was missed. Who knows, maybe we can spend Christmas next year in Vermont?!?!?!

Dave, Tanner, and I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: