background

Monday, December 22, 2008

I Love Football!

I just finished watching the Bears WIN as I sit in my cozy pajamas but David on the other hand was at the game in the freezing cold weather. However he was well prepared and I made sure he was ready for the -20 degree weather with a trip to buy some insulated overalls. As you can see he is very bundled up and looks like he can't move!!!


As you can see David has his "mean" game face on!


Well I know I started this post by claiming to love football but that would be a bit of a lie. I actually LOVE football movies and tv shows but I don't like actually watching the game on tv. The game is just too complicated and is 3 hours long unless of course it goes into overtime like tonight. I must admit that tonight's game was very exciting but I'd rather watch something else.

Now if you haven't seen the show "Friday Night Lights", you must watch it! Dave and I love this show which is in it's 3rd season but unfortunately it's only on Directv right now. But never fear, David has his ways and I just spent the last 2 days while sick catching up on the 3rd season which is awesome. It is really a good show that actually has good lessons to share.

GO BEARS!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What a game - HOW EXCITING!!!! I am sure he had a great time dispite the weather.
:) Go BEARS!!!!!