background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Should We Get Another Puppy?

David and I have always thought about getting another dog but recently we have started to seriously consider it. Tanner will be 5 years old in April and we think that he would love having a playmate besides David and I. We both agree that we want a dog similar to Tanner and we really like Maltese's. Attached is a picture of the female Maltese that we have been considering. What do you think? Should we get another dog or should we wait? I would rather get one soon than wait until we have children because I think that is just too much to handle at one time. As you can see she is absolutely adorable and I think that her and Tanner would get along well............maybe I should think about that a bit more. Tanner has a love or hate relationship with every dog. How do you know if Tanner would like her? What is the best way to introduce a new dog into the family? I think I may need Cesar Milan to provide some advice but I'm guessing he's not available. I'd love to hear your comments so please post a comment below with your thoughts. What should we name her?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hmmm... maybe Santa will put her under your tree this year!
She is tooo cute!
I think they would be good friends... it might just take a little time for them to get acquainted.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, she is so cute! I think they would get along great.