background

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Getting Crafty for Christmas


Getting Crafty for Christmas.....

or at least my Mom is. I think that my mom may be getting tired all of my "mini quilt" requests but look on the bright side, she is only using her scraps and she loves doing these things for me anyways. She has already asked me what she should make next because it seems she wants a bit more advance notice - you mean 24 hours isn't enough notice?!?! Should I request something for Valentine's Day or should we wait until Spring or Easter? I guess I'll have to go onto http://www.flickr.com/ to get some more ideas. Thanks mom, you are so creative and don't you love a "mini" challenge every once in a while?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Your mom is sooo talented!!! My mom would be so envious...
I GOT YOUR XMAS CARD!!!!
THEY are sooooooo CUTE!!!!!

(Can you tell that I really liked it???)