background

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Cards are on Their Way... or are they?

As you can see, I mailed a lot of cards out this week.

I decided to make a "pocket" style card with our picture enclosed.

And there we are! Tanner just didn't want to look at the camera and it was too darn cold that day to get a picture outside. Oh well, something is better than nothing.

I have anxiously been waiting for holiday cards to arrive at our house but I think the post office has taken a break from delivering the mail since the big snow storm Thursday night/Friday morning. We haven't gotten any mail - not even junk mail!!! Our mail lady is so nice and always leaves treats behind for Tanner so I thought I would leave her a holiday card with a nice tip for being so kind but I'm starting to rethink that because I really need my mail! I have Christmas gifts still coming in the mail and I never thought it would take this long. Where or where as our mail gone?????


P.S. Thanks Brooke for putting my card on your blog - at least I know someone in Wauconda is getting their mail! Check out her blog at http://secondtimemommy.blogspot.com/.

No comments: