Thursday, December 31, 2009
What Makes Me Happy
I'm playing along with Mama Bear from 4 the Love of Family and thinking back over the past 364 days. Before jumping into our 2010 new year resolutions, shouldn't we focus on what we are grateful for and not necessarily what we need to work on? It puts a new spin to ending one year and starting another.
10 things that made me happy in the past year....
1) My husband David's sense of humor
2) Constant love and affection from my pup Tanner
3) Our home which gives me a warm place to lay my head down everynight
4) The newest addition to our family, my precious niece Aubrey
5) Blue water, sand in my toes, and warm sun keeping me warm in Cozumel
6) My job - I really do LOVE it even when the stakes are high
7) Time to enjoy scrapbooking and stamping with my friends at Archiver's
8) Learning to shoot my digital SLR camera manually
9) While the passing of my grandmother was very sad, I am grateful for the time I spent with her and that I was able to be by her side during her passing. She was very comfortable and that made me happy. I really miss her!
10) Last but not least - warm pj's and my snuggie!!!
What makes you happy? Do share.