background

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Crafty Gift Card Package

I love shopping for Christmas presents for my family but as much as I try to fight it, sometimes I have to purchase gift cards because that is what they really want - especially those teenage nieces/nephew. I was trying to find a fun way to package those gift cards that just aren't the same when you give them in an envelope. Below is what I came up with - a stocking that holds those gift cards and it doubles as an ornament for the tree too.


The top of the stocking flips up to conceal the gift card inside.
(I love Target's gift cards with the cute puppy)


Supplies Used:
  • Paper: real red cardstock, old olive cardstock, whisper white cardstock, Heidi Grace Designs Jolly & Bright patterned paper 
  • Punches: eyelet border, scallop oval, large oval
  • Accessories: white gel pen, bazzill red/white ribbon, silver elastic cord
Note: all products are Stampin Up unless otherwise notes

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh my! Those are just the cutest little things :) LOVE IT!!!!!

Fryer Family said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
--Barbara De Angelis