background

Monday, December 21, 2009

South Beach, Florida

The following pictures I took while staying in South Beach prior to our vacation and also some pictures of us leaving the pier. I took these with my new point and shoot camera that I absolutely love. While the majority of my pictures are taken with an SLR, it's nice to be able to keep a camera with you at all times and a small point and shoot is what you need for that.

Pictures taken from my hotel room - Beautiful







Here's the house that hubby wants to buy for me. Isn't he awesome?

South Beach


Here we are leaving the pier.

Our friends Kris and Susan who went cruising with us.

Last but not least - a picture from my trip to Joe's Stone Crab in Miami.
No I didn't eat all of that crab but I would have if my tablemates allowed me too.
It's only about $200 worth of crab but well worth it.

P.S. Honey if you are reading this, you could take me to Joe's next week for my birthday!!!!

2 comments:

Fryer Family said...

It looks like you had a nice, relaxing time on your vacation!

Mom said...

Why do you have a picture of one sea gull? I thought birds flock together. Just love the pictures of South Beach. Great job!!