background

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bon Voyage

By the time you are reading this, I will be waving from the top of a cruise ship to all of those at the port in Miami waving as we say "Bon Voyage"! David and I will be on a Western Carribean cruise and let me tell you - we need it!!! We don't get to vacation very often but an opportunity arose to catch a cruise following a business meeting and we couldn't refuse. It will be nice to relax in the sun, hang out with friends, and spend some quality time together. And if there's time I plan on visiting the spa, drinking some fruity drinks out of a pineapple, and maybe even play some BINGO (just for you Nancy).


We love to snorkel and will be snorkeling on Saturday after our "mini jeep" excursion. I just hope no one gets hurt like last time. (Remember honey when you rolled your ATV???)

Only 1 stop on the cruise but honestly, I'm just looking forward to getting away, as long as the sun is shining, it'll be great.


BON VOYAGE!!!!!

2 comments:

Fryer Family said...

We hope you had a wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

All I see here is snow.