background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation Destination

I just realized I was a bit of a slacker on getting back to everyone regarding our upcoming keep my sanity vacation. Remember this post here where I asked for you to help us select our vacation destination? Well I even challenged you to name 2 of the 3 countries that we are considering and I had a few guesses and each picked 1 of the 3 countries but no one picked 2 out of 3. I won't keep you in suspense any longer. We were deciding between Costa Rica, St. Lucia, and Grenada. A special thanks to my blogging buddies for playing along with my little contest- 1 guessed Costa Rica and the other guessed St. Lucia. Well we are heading to.............................



St. Lucia to see the Piton's and enjoy the wonderfully beautiful beaches.

We are staying at an adults only (aka no kids splashing me and my drink while lounging in the pool) all inclusive resort that has all of the amenities but is smaller than some of the larger Sandals resorts. We I did a ton of research before deciding where to go and I got a tremendous deal through Luxury Link's website. If you haven't visited this website I highly recommend it! You get to bid on your vacation package and I saved 60% off of the regular price and searched the Internet like crazy and no one could touch the price I got by bidding for our package and winning through this site. It's also unique in that it offers really unique places to stay that are a bit off of the beaten path and often smaller in nature with the best of class service. I also read a ton of reviews on Trip Advisor before pulling the trigger on our resort. Super excited and I'll tell you all about it once we get back. Until then I am getting swimsuit ready by eating all of the veggies from my garden! I have cucumbers and tomatoes growing out of my ears! I've resorted to giving most of them away because I can't eat them that fast!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys are going to have a BLAST!!!! We just booked a week in December to go to the Riviera Maya in Mexico. I can't wait. :D

BTW: I figured out your grand plans from FB :D

Miquel said...

My friend just honeymooned in St. Lucia! They had a great time, and I am sure you guys are going to love it too! Have fun!

Fryer Family said...

Your vacation sounds wonderful!!!