background

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Laundry Room Demo - Day 2

Yesterday we completed day 2 in the construction of our new laundry space. In day 1 we demoed the area and had the plumbing moved so we could gain our extra 6 inches of space. And in day 2 they completed the building of the wall on the left side and began drywalling the area. They didn't get as much done on day 2 but they were only working on it for a 1/2 day because of another project they were working on. Tanner and I got to sleep in so that was a big bonus.

You can see that it's coming together and the most exciting part of the day.....my new appliances arrived! They are temporarily sitting in the garage but I have been studying the manual so that I will know how to use all of the settings once it's time to start doing laundry again. It's really piling up so I hope they are done soon.


Stay tuned for details on what was accomplished on day 3 - I'm hoping the drywall is complete and the tiling on the floor but we'll see.

2 comments:

PRichards said...

Your washer and dryer look so nice (and bigger than the old ones)! It is fun watching the transformation. I can't wait to see the final pictures!

Fryer Family said...

It's great to see progress. I LOVE your new washer and dryer!