background

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You Capture - Halloween

Each week Beth over at I Should Be Folding Laundry hosts a "You Capture" event to encourage us to pull out our cameras and take some shots based on a different challenge topic. Since I am taking a photography class, this is already happening on a regular basis but it's nice to have a challenge each week to continue this good habit. The more I pull out the camera and switch up my subjects the better I can see my photography become and the more I learn about my camera.

This week's challenge on "You Capture" is Halloween. These aren't the most stellar shots I've taken but at least you can see what we were for Halloween.

Tanner - cutest bumble bee ever!
Me - Dr. Pepper (get it?!)
Us.
My hubby with hair! One good looking monk.

I mean a "chipmunk" (get it?)
Yes we are corny but it was a kids party and we needed to not be risky if you know what I mean.

9 comments:

Brooke said...

You guys are just too cute :D Love the get-ups!!! And WOOT - so glad to see you jumping in on the You Capture FUN :D

Bunch of Barrons said...

Great costumes!

Anonymous said...

wow, so very creative! LOVE the captures.

Anonymous said...

your costumes are hilarous!

Jen said...

I love your custumes, they're so clever and funny!

Alita said...

Those costumes are fun and a lot better than most of those risque costumes out there.

Colleen said...

I might have gotten Dr. Pepper, but I wasn't sure about the chips on the monk until you said so. Duh! Great costume ideas!

Unknown said...

hahaha those are very cute, I love the literally interpretation very cleaver indeed!

HaB said...

What creative costumes!!