background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

All Lit Up

Last week I asked everyone which outdoor lighting options they liked the most and I got a real mix of responses. I love seeing how everyone picks something a bit different but I ended up picking none of the options that I posted. We were under a bit of a time crunch and needed to purchase lights that were at a store versus on the Internet. I'm happy with my selection and they installed the lights today - now I'm wishing I had purchased new lights for next to the front door but they are good enough for now. I did however listen to all of you and went with clear glass versus the opaque glass. I hope you like what we picked!



 Dont' the lights look all regal and proud to be next to the garage door? I love them but most importantly they work and will make me feel better about getting home in the dark, no boogie mans to jump out and scare me thanks to the motion sensors.
Now we have one more thing to check off the house to-do list. Don't you love that feeling?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh shoot - and I forgot to vote. There were so many great options that every time I went to pick one, I got overwhelmed! I love your choice though. Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

I think we should replace the one by the door also.

Dave