background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photography Assignment - Final

Monday night is our last night of class and we had to put together a slide show of 25-30 pictures based on our subject. I decided to do abstract flowers since I was going to be taking a macro class over the weekend. The macro class was a workshop taught by the same instructor who teaches the Composition class I am taking on Monday nights. He is a great instructor and I learned that macro photography isn't as easy as you may think! I felt like my composition was strong but I struggled with the technical stuff...still. So much to think about - depth of field, white balance, ISO, lighting, lighting, and more about lighting. You get the idea, I love it but I have a whole lot more to learn.

Here's a collage of my final project, I hope you enjoy it. Gosh I wish I had another week to work on it but this is as good as it gets at this point.


1 comment:

Brooke said...

Looking good! I am sure there are lots of amazing shots in there :D Can't wait to see the real deal!