background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Best Wishes Card Creation

On Sunday I had a group of my gal pals over for the afternoon to make some cards using Stampin Up products of course. With David out of town, I really enjoyed getting ready for the party and creating some unique cards. I wanted to make sure that the cards would allow the girls to try different techniques but also fun for those at different levels of experience with card making. We made 2 cards and this was the first one.

055 Can you see all of the texture yumminess?

Polka dots and texture – it’s just too much!

059

Supplies Used:

  • Paper: very vanilla, old olive, bermuda bay, patterned cardstock
  • Ink: chocolate chip, regal red (used markers instead of inkpads)
  • Stamps: oval all
  • Accessories: corner rounder, pink ribbon (American Crafts), big shot with polka dot impressions texture plate

Note: all products used are Stampin Up unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

Fryer Family said...

I love the cards you made! When my baby gets a little older, maybe I will be able to attend some of your parties.