background

Monday, July 6, 2009

What Will You Be Doing on 07.08.09 @ 10:11:12


Elizabeth Kartchner from the Just Us blog came up with this cool idea to have everyone take a photo at the same time! Are you in? Here's how to play:

1. Have your camera handy on July 8th-this Wednesday
2. Take a photo of whatever you are doing when your clock says 10:11 am or pm. (we won't worry about timezones)
3. Challenge yourself to think outside of the box in how you take the photo or don't worry about that part and just snap one real quick!
4. Post the photo on your blog or an online gallery. Leave a comment on Elizabeth's blog linked to your photo and you are entered into her giveaway (it has scrapbooking goodies in it)

How simple is that? I think it's a fun idea and I'm infatuated with #'s and times like this. In fact did you know that every time I look at a clock and it says 12:29 (my b-day) I have to make a wish - I know I'm weird. Good Luck!

No comments: