background

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What I Was Doing on 07.08.09 @ 10:11:12


What I Was Doing on 07.08.09 @ 10:11:12 p.m.

was digging through my closet trying to figure out what I was wearing to work on Thursday. I have to get up extra early tomorrow and can't be late so planning ahead is a must for me. I was also popping a couple more Tylenol for the pounding headache I've had all day long. I was also thinking how happy I was that the workweek was half over - it's been a really LONG week and I can't seem to catch up on all that has to get done. I'm working from home on Friday and hoping that I will be able to do some much needed catching up so I can feel good about my accomplishments come the weekend!

P.S. If you participated in the challenge, don't forget to stop by Elizabeth's blog to enter your picture into her giveaway!

2 comments:

elizabeth kartchner said...

Awesome! thanks for playing along ;)

Brooke said...

I forgot to take a picture- I am such a slacker. I think I was playing with some new digital frames that I actually learned about from reading HER blog. Is that comment from *THE* Elizabeth Kartchner!!! Wow, I am IMPRESSED!!!!
(I can email you the frames that I got if you feel up for trying it in PSE!)