I was going for the "old fashioned" or sephia look and it took me forever. I just don't understand this photoshop thing and don't know if I ever will. I even followed the tutorials and then after failing with the layers/filter thing, I tried the guided edit and was able to get it done. Can someone help me with this? Where can I go to learn how to do this? Should I go to the library and get the "Photoshop for Dummies" book? Seriously - how do people use this? I have learned that all of the fabulous pictures I see on all of these blogs aren't just fabulous photos but fabulous photos that have been spruced up with Photoshop - another thing to add to my list of things I aspire to do or learn someday!
I aspire to:
- learn to take awesome photos
- learn to use photoshop
- plant a garden and turn my brown thumb into a green thumb
- submit some scrapbook layouts for submission
- increase the # of people that follow my blog :)
- improve upon my creative writing skills
- learn to have a keen eye for design
- learn to sew (again)
- learn to love what I'm already good at and not focus on what I can't do.
What do you aspire to do but are struggling with these days?