background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Year of Glamour Magazine for $1.50

Glamour magazine is celebrating their 70th anniversary and are offering a year subscription for only $1.50. No I'm seriously not joking - that was their price in 1939 and is only being offered through March 15th to celebrate. What are you waiting for? Click here if you are interested in getting a year of Glamour sent to your home for your reading enjoyment.

I absolutely adore magazines and read each one from the front to the back cover. When a good deal comes your way you have to jump on it. Even if David cringes when he sees a new magazine in the mailbox.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks! Just signed up... me and my sis ;)

PRichards said...

Thanks! I haven't read this in years! Somehow Fitness, Triathlete and Shape outted Glamour, Lucky and Cosmo from my magazine subscriptions... Thanks for getting me back to Glamour! :)