background

Monday, March 2, 2009

Big Shot + Goodwill = Butterfly Art

Big Shot + Butterfly Die + Target Frame from Goodwill for $3 =
1 Really cute piece of Butterfly Art for my Desk!

I just bought this picture frame from Goodwill yesterday and my Stampin Up order including my Big Shot arrived on Thursday so I knew I wanted to make some art. However I can't take all of the credit because Jennifer from Made By Girl gave me the inspiration I needed. She sells hers on http://www.etsy.com/ for $18.50 but I made mine in less than 5 minutes and it cost $3 since the paper and big shot I got for free. Thanks Jennifer for the inspiration and be sure to check out her awesome blog at http://madebygirl.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-at-madebygirl-in-turquoise.html.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

CRAFTY and THRIFTY - all at the same time! You ROCK Girl. :) LOVE IT!!

Rachel @ The Little Blue Room said...

I love shopping at the thrift stores for something to decorate! This is perfect!

Fryer Family said...

This is so pretty!

Fryer Family said...

I also love thrift stores. Maybe next time you are home for the weekend we can go to a few!