background

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Neglected One

Our little Tanner man was neglected for the majority of the weekend. I know, he doesn't look it does he? Tanner and I had a blast on Friday enjoying the beautiful weather and doing lots of yard work but the rest of the weekend he was playing solo. I always hate leaving him for too long on the weekends especially since I'm traveling for work this week and won't see him again until Thursday night - sniff, sniff. He really does miss me when I'm gone but I know he's in good hands with David. Too bad we are leaving for a road trip on Friday morning and will be leaving him with my parents again for the weekend! Sometimes I feel like a terrible mom but what's important is that I know Tanner doesn't feel that way. Happy Mother's day!!!

No comments: