background

Friday, May 8, 2009

Blogs I Adore - Brooklyn Limestone

It's Friday and that means it's time for me to share with you another blog that I frequent on a regular basis when I need decorating ideas. Mrs. Limestone at "Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone" writes about her trials and tribulations of making their limestone a cozy home. She is always asking for the advice of others as she completes projects, room by room, and I have to laugh because I do the same thing with all of you. Sometimes we agonize over the littlest decisions but the little details are what takes a room from nice to extraordinary.


Mrs. Limestone is currently in the process of decorating the master bedroom and look at the artwork above that she created! Check out her blog and the steps she took to make the artwork from photography and photoshop magic. It's quite interesting and I only wish I had that talent!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Ahhh.... that IS cool artwork! Someday we will master Photoshop ;)