background

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Giving Thanks



Now that all of the Halloween decorations have been taken down, it's time to decorate for Thanksgiving which I am hosting for my family this year. The first place I started was with removing the Halloween picture I had in the frame and replace it with something for Thanksgiving and I got my inspiration for this from a Stampin Up magazine. All you need is some cardstock, leaf die-cuts, twine, and some stickers and you have some instant art for Thanksgiving. I think I am going to carry this theme through in my napkin holders, placecards, etc for our dinner. I still have 3 weeks to figure it all out especially since I have that week off from work. More importantly, I love what this holiday stands for and I hope that everyone takes a step back after stuffing their face with turkey and really be grateful for all of the wonders of life. Happy November!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Another MASTERPIECE!!!!

Michelle said...

I see that you have updated the frame. What a great way to be creative with the holidays. I can't wait to see what you do with Christmas.