background

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Congratulations David!


David just got home from a hard day at work - doesn't he look smart with those glasses?

As you are all aware, David has been working at Quill since June of 2007. Quill is owned by Staples and has other companies under their umbrella including Medical Arts Press. David has done very well at Quill and is on the fast track within the Sales Department and hopefully will have a management position in the near future. David was "highly encouraged" by Sales Management to accept this new assignment which will help him to be more well-rounded and provide more exposure for him within the company.

David started his new position today and I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished. His manager sent out an email to the team announcing the new position he is taking on and I thought I would share her thoughts that she shared. "David was a fast learner and quickly adapted to the furniture culture. His great spirit and dedication to his customers shines through on every call. This style will fair well in his new role working with the medical market for Medical Arts Press."

P.S. I'm sure David didn't expect me to share this with everyone but I'm so proud that I just had to share it with everyone.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Congrats Dave!!!
Keep it up ;)

Terri said...

Congratulations Dave!