I’m sure many of you have been wondering – where are you Melissa, you haven’t blogged in 10 days! Well yes that’s true but I promise I’m ok – just lost my blogging mo-jo for a while especially since I haven’t had time for projects. This time of year is so blah and I’m feeling a little blah these days as well. To help get back to my blogging days, I thought I’d share a little something about me. I got this email from a friend and thought I’d blog about it instead. Feel free to join in!
6 NAMES I GO BY:
- Melis (my friend Rochelle)
- Mama (yes Tanner loves his Mama)
3 THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
- My comfy pj’s
- Warm socks
- Glasses (exciting morning right?!?!)
3 THINGS YOU WANT BADLY AT THE MOMENT:
- Tanner’s vet appointment to go well today – we think he may have a tumor on his eyelid.
- On a less serious note, I’d like to lose more than 1 lb a week.
- And to win this bet with my husband – 23 workouts down 7 to go! Go me.
3 THINGS YOU DID LAST NIGHT:
- Went out to dinner with David.
- Worked out.
- Organized my coffee table & purged about 50 magazines. Yes it’s a bit of an addiction.
3 THINGS YOU DISLIKED TODAY:
- Fear over Tanner’s growth on his eye
- Waking up to a sore shoulder-again!
- Waking up with no Diet Dr. Pepper in the house.
2 PEOPLE YOU LAST TALKED TO ON THE PHONE:
- the Vet
2 THINGS YOU ARE GOING TO DO TOMORROW:
- Book club
- Wine tasting at Bliss
3 OF YOUR FAVORITE DRINKS
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- Pumpkin Spice Latte @Starbucks
So did you learn anything new about me? Maybe, maybe not but I hope I entertained you for a minute or two.