I went to the grocery store to get all of my groceries on Sunday night and let me tell you people, that is the best time to do your grocery shopping! The shelves had just been restocked and there were only a few people there - yes - no playing bumper grocery carts today! Anyways - if you haven't already, start defrosting that turkey people. I bought the biggest turkey I could find which was only 22 pounds and I have 17 people coming over and we MUST have left-overs. So I think I'm going to make a small ham as well, I just need to make sure that both will fit in my oven first.
What I'm serving on Turkey Day:
- Orange glazed turkey
- Cornbread Stuffing (on the Oprah show last year - it's the best!)
- Ham - I'm worried I'll run out of turkey so may need to get a small one
- Mashed pototoes
- Pumpkin Pie Dip with apple and pear slices
- Green bean casserole
- Deviled Eggs
- Boston Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Turkey cookies for the kids
- Cranberry Punch
- Apple Cider
- My favorite white wine - Line 39
P.S. I'm not making all of this by myself - I have lots of help thanks to my lovely guests. Thanks in advance.