background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Let the Cute Begin

My friend Megan and her husband Ryan will be having their first baby in May and I can't wait until the little princess arrives. Megan and Ryan are going to make wonderful parents and I'm looking forward to taking lots of pictures of the little one when she arrives. It'll be fun to take pictures of a newborn and try out some new poses and techniques that I have up my sleeve.

In preparation for the baby's arrival I recently attended Megan's baby shower and it was a wonderful afternoon full of adorable baby clothes, toys, and of course necessities. Everyone was asked to bring a child's book in lieu of a card but anyone who knows me knows that I can't NOT make a card. Here's the "let the CUTE begin" onesie card that I made for her.


The princess will be very lucky and I can't wait to meet her.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Awwww - I love this! What a fun idea :D