2010 was a year full of ups and downs but I thought it would be fun to look back anyways. Instead of focusing on the not so fun stuff from 2010, I thought I would share with you my top 10 photos from the year. Many were taken while I was taking a photography class but I guess that's a good thing right?
Like many of you, I too have a long list of resolutions for 2011. I won't bore you with the not so fun one's (i.e. exercise more, eat healthy, lose weight, etc.) but instead share a couple of my more fun one's.
- Take another photography class.
- Participate in at least 1 photography challenge per month.
- Blog more regularly (at least 1-2 x/week)
- Take another vacation with my hubby
- Take Tanner and Stella to the dog park once a week.
- Work hard & play harder!!!!
There you have it....now I must be held accountability. Let's see what 2011 holds for all of us.
In the meantime, here's my 10 faves from 2010.
Just an old tire that I liked.
What's not to love about an American flag?
Gotta love nature.
Prickly little thing but still cool.
Gotta love some berries.
Pretty flowers but the spider web looks cooler.
Froggy in our pond.
Peaking into the wishing well.
A hairy situation.
Baby Tanner and a little bokeh.