background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Cute Little Deer


This past weekend I had a few of my crafty friends over for some card-making and scrapbooking fun. Here's a project that we worked on during our time together. Since fall has definitely arrived in Chicago, I thought it would be appropriate to create something with fall colors and a little deer to boot. We didn't stamp a greeting so that you can customize it accordingly.

Supplies Used:
  • Stamps: Deer Friends
  • Paper: soft suede, whisper white, Sweet Pea designer paper pack
  • Ink: soft suede
  • Other: scallop edge punch, gingham ribbon (American Crafts), faux stitching - paper piercer and white gel pen
Note: All products used are Stampin Up unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Soooo cute! I had such a blast at your crafty gathering. I can't wait to do it again... when I don't smell - HA!!!!!