background

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Congratulations Soon-To-Be-Teacher

My hubby is always asking me to make cards for him to take to work and usally I get a couple of hours notice. He was gone and so I had some time that evening to pull together a card for a co-worker who is changing professions and is a soon-to-be teacher. This was a super-quick card with an apple theme. I've always wondered, do teachers really love apples? I hope this one does! Here's what I whipped together in a few minutes.


Supplies Used:
  • Paper: Green Galore, Real Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Soft Suede
  • Ink: Green Galore, Real Red, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
  • Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Numbers Stamp Wheel
  • Punches: Round Scallop, Circle Punches, Spiral Edge Punch

2 comments:

Brooke said...

SO CUTE!!!! Great work and minutes!?! Seriously. That would have taken me hours :D

Fryer Family said...

Cute card!